ALL-PURPOSE MEETS ALL-BUSINESS
The newest generation of an already acclaimed executive jet lineage, this aircraft’s allure is all thanks to its unrivaled reliability. As the first and longest-standing fractional jet operator of the Challenger series — this esteemed platform has its impressive exploits and reliability well-known within the Flexjet global fleet.
UP TO 9 PASSENGERS*
7 HRS 45 MIN
MAXIMUM OPERATING RANGE
*Every Flexjet Challenger 350/3500 can accommodate a total of nine passengers via an eight-seat double club configuration, optimal for the comfort of the most typically occurring travel parties. The addition of a ninth passenger is always available to you via the seamless belted lav option.
cabin dimensions & configurations
Explore the unique interior configuration offered on the Challenger 350/3500 from Flexjet.
- Airshow System
- Data Ports
- Fully Enclosed Aft Lavatory
- In-Flight Luggage Access
- Nuage Zero-Gravity Seats*
- Internally Accessible Closet
- Nice® App-Based Cabin System
- Power Outlets
- Cabin Speakers
- DVD Player
- Video Monitors*
- Full Refreshment Center
- K-Cup Espresso Machine
*Available on select tail numbers
THE PERFECT ENHANCEMENT TO AIRCRAFT EXCELLENCE
Consider Your Mission
*Please note that these are approximations and that all speed/ranges are affected by weather, passenger count, runway length, and prevailing winds.
CHALLENGER 350 / 3500 RANGE
Are you always up for a change of venue? The Challenger 350 / 3500 offers the range to travel non-stop from coast to coast. Depart from New York and fly anywhere in the country. The destinations – and the possibilities – are endless.
CHALLENGER 350 / 3500
The Challenger 350 and 3500 provide the ultimate combination of performance, reliability and comfort.
- Auto throttles (Challenger 3500) provide precise control of the engines and reduce crew workload.
- Synthetic Vision System heightens the crews awareness in low-visibility conditions.
- TCAS II system for enhanced collision avoidance.
- MultiScan weather radar and ground clutter suppression helps eliminate interference on radar display.