DIFFERENT IN DESIGN. PRODIGIOUS IN PERFORMANCE.
A more-than productive performer, the Embraer Praetor 500 is the fastest, most advanced midsize business jet in its segment. As the next step in the Legacy 450’s evolution, the Praetor 500 keeps its predecessor’s classic lines and tasteful proportions intact while incorporating the latest in cutting-edge aviation design to boost range and enhance your overall flight experience — all in one brilliant jet package.
UP TO 8 PASSENGERS
MAXIMUM OPERATING RANGE
cabin dimensions & configurations
Explore the unique interior configuration offered on the Praetor 500 from Flexjet.
- Airshow System
- Data Ports
- Fully Enclosed Aft Lavatory
- Honeywell Ovation Select® CMS
- Internally Accessible Closet
- Power Outlets
- Stowable Workstations
- Cabin Speakers
- DVD Player
- Video Monitors*
- Full Refreshment Center
- Microwave Oven
*Available on select tail numbers
EXPLORE THE VERSATILITY OF OWNERSHIP
Consider Your Mission
*Please note that these are approximations and that all speed/ranges are affected by weather, passenger count, runway length and prevailing winds.
PRAETOR 500 RANGE
Desire performance that’s perfectly paired with versatility? The Praetor 500 provides access to runways that other midsize aircraft cannot navigate. Destinations like Anchorage and St. Maarten are easily within reach from many in-demand domestic hubs like Chicago or Denver.
The Praetor series of aircraft are the most disruptive and technologically advanced midsize and super-midsize aircraft in the sky.
- Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion® flight deck that marries cutting-edge technology with ergonomics.
- Full fly-by-wire with side stick controls reduces the flight crews’ workload, provides enhanced envelope protection and features Active Turbulence Reduction.
- Head-Up Display & Enhanced Vision System heightens the pilots’ awareness in low-visibility conditions.
- Predictive windshear and vertical weather detect windshear conditions ahead of aircraft during takeoff and landing phases.
- Visionsafe Emergency Vision Assurance System (EVAS) provides a clear space of air through which a pilot can see flight instruments and out the front windshield in the event of cockpit smoke.