THE ULTIMATE IN AIRBORNE AMBITION
The Gulfstream G450 is the quintessential business and excursion-minded jet. It is not just a mode of transportation; it is an airborne dealmaker. Capable of enabling premium group travel with generous interior and room for up to 16 passengers. It is an ideal aviation solution for coast-to-coast or transatlantic meetings. Consumed with efficiency and yet capable of entertaining for hours and is perfectly suited to be a sanctuary of productivity or total peace. Like all Flexjet luxury aircraft, the choice is ultimately up to you.
UP TO 16 PASSENGERS
+1 CABIN SERVER
9 HRS 45 MIN
MAXIMUM OPERATING RANGE
cabin dimensions & configurations
Explore the unique interior configuration offered on the Gulfstream G450 from Flexjet.
- Airshow System
- Data Ports
- Exterior 3-Camera System
- Fully Enclosed Aft Lavatory
- Granite Counters
- Honeywell Ovation Select® CMS
- In-Flight Luggage Access
- Internally Accessible Closet
- Power Outlets
- Waterford® Crystal
- Cabin Speakers
- DVD Player
- Ka/Ku-band High-Speed Wi-Fi®
- Satellite TV
- Video Monitors
- Espresso Machine
- Full Refreshment Center
- Microwave and Warming Oven
EXPLORE FLEXIBLE ACCESS
Consider Your Mission
*Please note that these are approximations and that all speed/ranges are affected by weather, passenger count, runway length, and prevailing winds.
GULFSTREAM G450 RANGE
Have coast-to-coast ambitions? The Gulfstream G450 can help you avoid certain weather conditions and save time by traveling above commercial air traffic. High volume routes like Dallas to Seattle, Miami to San Francisco or even New York to London are streamlined in this more than accommodating aircraft.
Gulfstream has always prioritized the development of innovative safety technology and that tradition is well represented in the G450 with these key safety features:
- Gulfstream Planeview Flight Deck featuring Heads-Up Display with Enhanced Vision System heightens the pilots’ awareness in low-visibility conditions in the air and on the ground.
- FADEC Engine Management (Full Authority Digital Engine Control) for precise control of the Rolls-Royce powerplant in all phases of flight.
- Plane Connect monitoring system provides inflight maintenance alerting and troubleshooting.
- TCAS II system for enhanced collision avoidance.